Sunday, May 28, 2006

I got home at like 8 this morning everything was fine until I asked if I could go to Amber's n then my grandma just flips out on me... n I started crying because she was being really mean.. then I called Amber.. n I wasn't even allowed to go over to her house anyways.. her mom's keeping me n her from seeing each other.. I tried telling Amber that it was because she didn't like me.. but Amber's all like no.. my mom likes you n things but yeah I don't really think she does, but I don't know. I miss Amber like so much right now.. grrrr.... it's kinda bringing me down. but I'm gonna think of happy things... My grandma told me to move out if I was so unhappy here.. n omg I so wish I could.. I wish I could move in with AMber.. haha... but yeah her parents wouldn't let me n yeah amber would get sick of me.. well I gotta get off here n stop writing.. got a bed room to clean.. ugh.. don't want to but yeah. I love you amber n I'm sorry if I did anything. okay? I love you amber more than anything....=)


About Me:


Name: Shandi
Age: 17 years old
Location: Lancaster, Ohio
Birthday: September 13th


>>I Love Amber! <<

Friends

Ames
Sara

Other Entries

I don't know how to explain it, If only you could ...
So lately I've been thinking about my past a lot n...
I can't wait until 3 like it seems so far away n i...
Today has been really shitty.... I've been up for ...
It's 10:56. I get to call Amber in 4 minutes.. I'v...
I'm bored out of my fucking mind right now!!!! I'm...
Ugh.. Today was such a messed up day.. but it got ...
Todays been an okay day. I talked to Amber until a...
I'm slipping away from life, my faith is running l...
I'm so bored right now. I'm talking to Amber which...

I've been here...

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006