Tuesday, May 30, 2006


So last night.. was a really bad night. Somebody told me a lot of stuff that really made me feel bad.... I try so hard to make people happy n I don't know I shouldn't because I don't make em happy I guess, so I don't know. I can't be perfect like some people are... like Amber girlfriend Sierra... I got compared to her last night.. n thats really what hurt me the most, because I'm not good enough for Amber, at least thats how it seemed. N I only tell Amber not to do somethings because I don't want her getting hurt... she's my best friend n I'm just trying to keep her safe, but nobody else see's that, so I don't know. But I'm done writing for now. I Love You Amber....

1 Cuts:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I wounder who did that??? Could it of been me?? YUP IT WAS ME......I really didn't mean to hurt you and noone said Sierra was perfect noone's perfect your the only one that says she is. And when you get online you can talk to me about what you left me on yahoo saying you needed to talk to me at like 7 something yesterday sorry i didn't get online i didn't know you needed to talk to me......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


About Me:


Name: Shandi
Age: 17 years old
Location: Lancaster, Ohio
Birthday: September 13th


>>I Love Amber! <<

Friends

Ames
Sara

Other Entries

I got home at like 8 this morning everything was f...
I don't know how to explain it, If only you could ...
So lately I've been thinking about my past a lot n...
I can't wait until 3 like it seems so far away n i...
Today has been really shitty.... I've been up for ...
It's 10:56. I get to call Amber in 4 minutes.. I'v...
I'm bored out of my fucking mind right now!!!! I'm...
Ugh.. Today was such a messed up day.. but it got ...
Todays been an okay day. I talked to Amber until a...
I'm slipping away from life, my faith is running l...

I've been here...

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006