Monday, May 22, 2006

So lately I've been thinking about my past a lot n I don't know why. But it's been really bring me down. I wish that I could just forget about everything that happened in my past. I think the best thing that is kinda behind me is me meeting Amber n Sara. Especially Amber cause me n her been best friends since we met basically. She's been through some of the hard times n my life with me n I'm actually still surprised that shes still by my side, but I'm really glad she is. I was talking about my dad over the weekend n I still don't understand why he stays away from me. I mean amber, sara n megan are all like he wants to see you n things, I just don't see it cause I mean if he wanted to see me then he would. He wouldn't just stay away.. I mean he could pick up a phone n call me, but no he doesn't. He doesn't do anything n he never has. I mean all my life I grew up without a dad n I thought something was wrong with me cause all my friends had dad's n I was the only one who didn't. I remember asking my mom one year for a dad for christmas n it broke her heart. I just wish I could be born again n have my dad there...but I know that ain't gonna happen so I should just stop wishing he was in my life... I'm done writing now, I've wrote too much.

5 Cuts:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger ♥___Kid.™ said...

awww see you shouldnt think thing slike that...there is nothign wrong with u..ur amazing..n im always going to stick with u thru no matter wat

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Shandi Kincaid said...

I hope that you do, cause I don't know what I'd do if you didn't. I'd lose it I really would.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger ♥___Kid.™ said...

Well, I'd hope you wouldn't. 'Cause that'd be wrong. I don't want you losing it, just from losing me. I hope I get to see you this week!!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Bunny said...

Sweetheart, you're not the only one. I haven't seen my dad since I was 3 years old. He called me once when I was 16 and when we asked him to help me for college he said: "Well what about me?" Apparently I was his ticket for immigration to the states.

Some men are selfish fucks. Don't dwell on it. When he's old and needs someone, he'll know his mistakes.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger ♥___Kid.™ said...

Bunny has no common sense. She thinks she's god. Also thinks she knows all. Psh, riiighhhttt. And I'm god as well. Pfftt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


About Me:


Name: Shandi
Age: 17 years old
Location: Lancaster, Ohio
Birthday: September 13th


>>I Love Amber! <<

Friends

Ames
Sara

Other Entries

I can't wait until 3 like it seems so far away n i...
Today has been really shitty.... I've been up for ...
It's 10:56. I get to call Amber in 4 minutes.. I'v...
I'm bored out of my fucking mind right now!!!! I'm...
Ugh.. Today was such a messed up day.. but it got ...
Todays been an okay day. I talked to Amber until a...
I'm slipping away from life, my faith is running l...
I'm so bored right now. I'm talking to Amber which...
I wish you were here I Miss You more Each second I...
Ambers staying this weekend woohoo! I wish my bro...

I've been here...

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006