Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Today has been really shitty.... I've been up for an hour n it's already bad n I'm already thinking things I shouldn't be thinking n I don't know why. I had fun last night.. a lot of fun.. walking with no shoes on.. stopping like a jillion times to pull my pants up.. haha... it was fun. n I was with Amber so made it even better. I don't know if she had a good time or not though. I think she kinda mad at me cause of Marley n me not liking her, but I don't know maybe thats just me. My life sucks basically... my grandma thinks I'm gay because I'm friends with Amber but oh well I don't care if she thinks that, I mean its stupid to think that just because I'm friends with someone that is. I can't stand her sometimes, like last night when we was getting close to my house I just hated it so bad n I got so depressed because I had to leave. I was having fun with Amber n her family... then I have to go home to my grandma =\ Grrr.... I hate it! I hate it here so bad, I can't wait to get out... Okay, well I'm done writing. I love you Amber n I hope that your not mad at me.

1 Cuts:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger ♥___Kid.™ said...

grrr friday cant come fast enuf...hits hands together..hmm wats this mean? lmao xD...haha now go take a shower n make urself feel good lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


About Me:


Name: Shandi
Age: 17 years old
Location: Lancaster, Ohio
Birthday: September 13th


>>I Love Amber! <<

Friends

Ames
Sara

Other Entries

It's 10:56. I get to call Amber in 4 minutes.. I'v...
I'm bored out of my fucking mind right now!!!! I'm...
Ugh.. Today was such a messed up day.. but it got ...
Todays been an okay day. I talked to Amber until a...
I'm slipping away from life, my faith is running l...
I'm so bored right now. I'm talking to Amber which...
I wish you were here I Miss You more Each second I...
Ambers staying this weekend woohoo! I wish my bro...
It's been such a weird week n I can't wait for it ...
Everything is falling down around me... nothing ha...

I've been here...

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006