Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I use to write on here like every day now I barely ever write on here. hmm..what to write about.. umm... I'm staying with Amber Friday night ^_^ can't wait. I hope she isn't mad at me, like I was in a really sad mood last night n I don't know.. I'm kinda afraid I made her mad at me or something, I hope I didn't. But I don't know I haven't got to talk to her since so... I don't really know if I did or not. n Amber I don't mean to always be sorry..I just always feel like I should be for some reason n I don't know why. But I'm workin on it.. but it's hard... n I'm gonna try not to be so sorry all the time.. so yeah. okay.. I don't know what else to write. I love you Amber.. your the bestest!

4 Cuts:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Sara said...

You better be happy while your at our house or i'll have to sing the happy song and you don't want that b/c i'd make a fool......Thanks for being a good friend too

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I miss talkin to you too....my rents im sure will let you stay member my mom the one that was tryin to get your mom to let you lol....well i can't wait to see ya ttyl...

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Sara said...

AWWW.....well i'm kinda upset with your mother too b/c she didn't take you to go get those checked but could take your foster sister shopping...that makes me mad.....is that really what happened? And ik your happy here alot happier than when i talk to you online lol......well idk what else to say lol so yeah imma go ttyl when you get up......BTW we all have to get in the back seat with Jaden so amber's gonna have to sit on our lap lol...wont that be fun? well yeah imma go now bye...

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I would of sent this to you yesterday but i didn't get online......Well Happy Birthday again..I'll see you Friday? Or is it Sat? One of those days lol byes. Well hell it wont let me sned you the happpy birthday thingy but oh well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


About Me:


Name: Shandi
Age: 17 years old
Location: Lancaster, Ohio
Birthday: September 13th


>>I Love Amber! <<

Friends

Ames
Sara

Other Entries

I'm so bored right now.. nobody's online n Amber'...
So last night.. was a really bad night. Somebody ...
I got home at like 8 this morning everything was f...
I don't know how to explain it, If only you could ...
So lately I've been thinking about my past a lot n...
I can't wait until 3 like it seems so far away n i...
Today has been really shitty.... I've been up for ...
It's 10:56. I get to call Amber in 4 minutes.. I'v...
I'm bored out of my fucking mind right now!!!! I'm...
Ugh.. Today was such a messed up day.. but it got ...

I've been here...

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006